McAfee total protection is a popular product worldwide to secure your computer and mobile devices from virus and malware protection. Anyone can download the world’s most trusted antivirus from McAfee official website mcafee.com and login in a few simple steps. After going through this guide you will be able to configure and login McAfee account for different devices.
Complete Info About Mcafee Account Login
How to configure McAfee login page:
Anyone can easily create their own McAfee account and access security features for the safety of their devices by following few simple steps.
- Click on the internet browser already present in your computer and visit official McAfee antivirus login home page.
- Choose for which purpose you want the antivirus. If you want the antivirus for personal use click on “For home” button or click on “For Enterprises” if you want it for your business.
- When you reach to the next page, click on the “Account” tab at the right top corner of the page, and then click on my account in the drop down list.
- Click on “Register now” on the next page to create a new account, if you are an existing user then fill up your username and password to login to your McAfee account.
- Enter the details required to sign up which includes first and last name, email address, choose password.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from McAfee on your registered email ID.
- Click “Verify” to confirm the mail ID and finish the process.
- Now you have created McAfee login account successfully.
How to login McAfee account:
There are many benefits and various features one can have access once McAfee’s Account login is done. You can verify this information by visiting Official McAfee login website.
The benefits are as follows.
- Open the browser and type www.mcafee.com login page.
- Find the account tab on the right top corner of the page.
- A list of drop down will open with “Account” option, click it.
- Now you will be redirected on the next page, fill up your McAfee login credentials here.
- Now you can access your account by clicking login button.
How to change McAfee login account password:
You should keep your login credentials safe, but just in case you have lost both the email ID and password, please don’t panic as McAfee’s technical team will look after it when you get in touch with them. Call up McAfee’s technical support team any time to get your problems sorted with the flick of a finger. You just need to be articulate enough and explain your issue to the person attending to you on the other side of the call. The expert solution will be yours in a matter of minutes.
If you want to change McAfee password for your PC, follow these steps.
- Go to the McAfee antivirus login page.
- On the top of the page you can find “My account” tab click it to proceed.
- Click yes for security warning open as pop up.
- Enter your registered email address and password, when promped then click log in.
- Click on “my account” option to proceed “My account” page.
- You can find “Change password” option on the left of the page.
- Enter new password and re enter to confirm then click “Update”.
- A confirmation message will appear to ensure that the password has updated.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email on your registered email ID.
How to change McAfee login account password for Android device:
Before updating the password you must ensure that McAfee mobile security installed in your device in a proper way and its functioning properly.
- Open web browser in your mobile and go to McAfee login page.
- Now open McAfee mobile security.
- Look for the “Settings” option on this page then Tap “settings”.
- Tap “Change pin” to go to next page.
- Here you have to enter new password and confirm it by re entering it in given fields.
- Confirm your action by tapping “Update”.
The nightmares will probably never end until you decide to tackle such potential threats with the right antivirus software.
Right at the beginning, we’ve probably already hinted at the fact that you should zero in on the McAfee antivirus software, which you can call the knight in shining armour for many laptops and computers around the world. If you still are confused and facing trouble about the steps given above regarding How to Login to McAfee’s Account, just look up for further solutions on the official web address.
FAQ’s Related To Mcafee Account Login
Your McAfee login will only change if you have not logged in to the ServicePortal at least once in the last 180 days. If you have not logged in even once in the last 180 days then you will have to change your McAfee Login credentials and register yourself again on the ServicePortal. For any further assistance, you may contact Customer support.
A McAfee Login password must have at least 8 characters and must include at least 3 of the following classes:
* At least one uppercase alphabet
* At least one lowercase alphabet
* At least one numerical value from 0 to 9
* At least one special character or Unicode character.
If you can not find your grant number then you will not be able to log in to McAfee account. To find the grant number you need to contact the McAfee Reseller or the salesperson or you can also contact the Customer Support for help.
You can get various information when you log in to McAfee ServicePortal. Like:
* Access Newsletters that can be found when you click on Additional Services located at the left.
* You can get support by browsing through Attack Encyclopedia located under Support By Reading.
* You will be able to download Product Patches by tapping on the Download Software Updates located under Support By Doing.
* You can Service Requests by clicking the Interactive Support.
* You can even Chat With a Technical Support Agent by tapping on the Interactive Support.
After McAfee login, come down to Manage Service Requests by clicking on the Interactive Support. Now tap on the Check My Open Service Requests. You must note here that your previous support cases that have been closed will not appear on the ServicePortal. But you can ask and get information about all closed support cases by calling the Customer Support because McAfee keeps all those support cases saved in its database
After McAfee Login, click on the Additional Services located on the left and then you will find the Threat Center link which was previously called as Security Threats link.
To change the password of your old McAfee account you must go to the official website of McAfee. Now follow these steps to change the password:
* Open the McAfee.com on your computer.
* Now go to the navigation bar and click on the My Account tab.
* If any security warning pops up then click on Yes.
* Fill in your registered email id and password when asked.
* Click on the Login to initiate McAfee Login.
* Now My Account Page will show up. Here click on the Change Password located on the left.
* On the next page, enter the new password two times in the given box. Now click on Update.
* A confirmation message will be shown and you will also receive a confirmation mail on your registered email id about the change of your McAfee login password
McAfee login can not be possible with your mobile number. You must enter your registered email id and password to initiate the McAfee login.
If you want to reset password and login to McAfee account then you need to follow these steps:-
* Open the website home.mcafee.com
* Click on the My Account tab.
* Now click on the Sign In.
* Now a login page will appear.
* Click on the Forgot Your Password option.
* On the next page, enter your registered email address.
* Tap on the Send Email.
* Now go to your email inbox and check a mail with Reset Your McAfee Password.
* Click on the link provided in the email. Now follow the instruction given and reset your password.
* After resetting your password, McAfee login will easily be done
McAfee Login page can be accessed as soon as you enter your registered email id and password and then click on the Login button. It is almost instant. As soon as you click on the login button you will be redirected to your account page immediately.
It is very easy to recover your lost username for McAfee Account. You can easily recover your registered email id in your product installed. Here is how:
* Open your McAfee antivirus product on your device.
* Now click on Your Subscription or My Info.
* On the next page, you can see your registered email id located on the * left side and your subscription details.
* You can use this email id to proceed with the McAfee Login.
Well, not worry because we have one more way to find your registered email id. You can recover your email id from the McAfee website. Follow the steps mentioned below to retrieve your registered email id on McAfee:
* Open the website home.mcafee.com on your browser
*Scroll your mouse to My Account option.
*Now click on the My Account tab
*Now click on the Sign In option here.
*A Log In Page will open
*On the Log In page, click on the Forgot Your Email Address
*A pop-up message will appear on the screen. The message will ask you to either log in to your McAfee account with your old email id or contact the Technical Support team for assistance.
*You can call the Customer Support to help you out in recovering your email id.
*After recovering your email id, McAfee Login Can easily be done.